I’m Natalie Brooke. Thanks for stopping by.
Humbled Housewife was created towards the end of 2018 as a creative/therapeutic outlet for myself. Just when I thought I was rocking this whole homemaking, mother & wife life. Life has this way of HUMBLING you.
I am learning that I needed to let go & let God in my life. This is my journey, my outlet to share the things I am passionate about.
I have always had a passion for makeup & skincare yet I am just as passionate about being a wife & mother.
So why not create a blog that not only shares my
addiction LOVE for makeup but also shares bits & pieces of my perfectly imperfect life as I try to figure out how to be a wife, mom & homemaker.
In time you will get to know me more, through my writing so let me leave you with 5 facts about me.
- I was adopted into a missionary/preachers family.
- I have 3 wonderful son’s, each one with a totally different personality
- I love reading and watching corny romantic Christian movies
- My husband & I married at 18/19 and about to celebrate our 10 yr in July
- My fashion style is a mom who loves her sleep more than waking up early
*Trust me in time you will get to know more about me but until then you can follow me here on Instagram for some daily motivation & a backstage pass into my life.